terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2009

Are we in war?

Are we all in war? Inside of us, I mean....our emotions, what we truly feel...all these feelings strugling to be released, or to be there, stuck forever...are they in war?

What do you want? Have you ever asked you that? Do me a favor, look at yourself in the mirror and ask that question...keep looking at your eyes....you will see someone, but not you. You will see your face, but the feeling is different....you know it's you there, but someone's on the other side of the mirror....it's crazy, but it's true! Try it!!!

Do we all hide from the truth? Why is the truth painful? Why are we scared of the truth? What are we all strugling for? Is there a reason? I so much look forward to knowing the answer of all these questions, but the thing is, the more you know, the more you get frustrated...I'd rather have doubts than to live being a "know-it-all"...I wanna learn as much as I wanna teach...and my doubts are the strength that makes me move along...

Nenhum comentário: