segunda-feira, 26 de outubro de 2009

No ideas....

October is being a nice, but hard month for me....nice because I have been realizing some important things about my life, people coming and going, and what is the best for me...what path should I walk into....what road should I follow? The one you are following should lead directly to me....because I resent my 'researcher' position...I no longer want to be responsible for everything...now it's all up to you!

...and hard because I have been working so much! Which is good, I know, but it requires so much energy! I have been quite rude and stressful lately, but I tend not to fall down because I know that's part of life! I just tend to piss off sometimes when, for instance, someone says 'you didn't tell me that', and I'm like 'yes, I did...', and she's like 'no, you didn't, I am positive you didn't', and I just know I did, so why should I argue? Right? But I get SO pissed off! and I'm like 'yeah, yeah, ok, ok' - this discussion will lead nowhere!! Oh, what the heck...

Nenhum comentário: