sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2009

Gifts

I can say that I have some gifts, like, I can play the guitar (not as great as my sister), but I can....I have never had a guitar class before...I can play the drums (the basics, of course), and I also haven't had any drums class before....I can also feel certain things, and have some insights...I love when it happens, it just makes me eager to know more about minds, and people's thoughts, and everything!! It's not like a dejavu, it's so much more than that, you know it is happening, but you are totally not there....it's crazy....you know it's going to happen, you are certain of everything....I have had dejavus before, and I know that it is not similar to a dejavu sensation....an insight is so much more...I've had it only once, and I kinda want to practice my mind to have insights more often....

Today I went to the bookstore to buy a book named "The Power of your Subconscious Mind", but it was sold out! I am going to buy it online, too bad it takes like 2 days to get here...I wanted now, I wanted to start reading it now...oh well! I ended up buying 2 other books and the fifth season of Lost! I deserve some of these gifts too....hehe!

Nenhum comentário: